Selected talks and interviews
* On the periphery, conversation with Stella Duffy and Jenifer Toksvig for The Lush Speakeasy podcast, London (August 2017)
* Inaugural address for the first Longplayer Day in celebration of Jem Finer’s 1000-year musical composition, Artangel/Goldsmiths University of London (Summer Solstice 2017)
* ‘Circus time’, introduction to Lola Montès (Dir. Max Ophüls, 1955) screened at Genesis Cinema, London, for Central St Martin’s Fashion in Film Festival: Wearing Time: Past/Present/Future/Dream (2017)
* ‘Electric Shadows’, lecture-performance at Tenderbooks, Cecil Court, London (2014)
* ‘Why the clock is to time what laminate flooring is to trees’, lecture at Chisenhale Gallery, London (2014)
* Guest interview for the BBC R4 Digital Human episode on Time (7 April 2014)
* Guest interview on the exhibition A Storm Is Blowing for Robert Elms’ show on BBC London (3 July 2013)
* On Certainty, leader piece for BBC R4’s Human Zoo episode on Ambiguity (9 April 2013)
* Interview on research practice by Jessika Green in TiP (Thinking in Practice, Balmond Studio, June 2013).
* Interview on the history of ideas about what time looks like for Monocle 24 radio (Monocle Weekly, episode 189, 17 February 2013).
* Talks on ‘Progress’, ‘Genius’ and ‘Utopia’ at How the Light Gets In philosophy festival in Hay-on-Wye (2012)
* On Trying to Map a Life, lecture and collective experiment for Alfredo Cramerotti’s programme in Studium Generale: We Are The Time, Gerrit Rietveld Academie, Amsterdam (2012)
* ‘Free Time’ for the D&AD President’s Lecture series (2011)
Talks, tours and workshops relating to contemporary art practice and curating
* Arnolfini, Bristol
* British Council, London
* Central St Martins, London
* Chisenhale Gallery, London
* Cornerhouse, Manchester
* Folkestone Triennial
* Hayward Gallery, London
* Latitude festival, Suffolk
* National College of Art and Design, Dublin
* National Theatre, London
* Photographers Gallery, London
* QUAD, Derby
* Royal College of Art
* Serpentine Gallery, London
* Whitechapel Gallery, London
Training workshops and tours for cultural organisations and creative professionals
* training sessions for the Clore Leadership Programme Short Course, the Leadership Programme at Oxford University’s Saïd Business School, the Wellcome Collection, British Council UCL Museum Training School, the National Physical Laboratory, and other individual organisations.
* public talks, workshops and faculty training for The School of Life in London, Antwerp, Berlin, Paris and Seoul.